Position: Property Coordinator – Competition 2021-48
Condition: Full-Time, Permanent
Location: 650 Dufferin Ave. - Winnipeg, MB
Closing Date: July 23, 2021 @ 4:00 pm
OVERVIEW: Reporting to the Manager of Operations, the Property Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of maintenance repairs, scheduling, utilities, and monitoring for Shawenim Abinoojii Inc’s urban and community properties, vehicles, equipment, and inventory. This role is responsible for assisting in the overall coordination with the Operations team, internal departments and external service providers.
- Ability to organize and maintain property management database ensuring all information is captured efficiently and accurately
- Maintain a process for employees/departments to make requests for maintenance and repairs on properties and vehicles
- Coordinate maintenance repairs with onsite staff to ensure regular maintenance is performed on SAI assets
- Make customer service calls regularly and assist with utility troubleshooting
- Track and monitor all furniture, appliances, equipment, materials, and keys for all properties
- Ensure proper invoicing, coding and payments are submitted, filed and tracked for all property and maintenance requests
- Participate in preparation and distribution of month end reporting
- Ensure standards are met for licensing and insurance purposes and act as the liaison if claims are required
- Maintain effective communication with program staff and caregivers as required
- Perform general administrative duties as assigned
- Post-secondary education in Business Administration with a concentration in Project Management
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize to meet deadlines while ensuring high levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrate knowledge and/or understanding of Indigenous perspectives, First Nations culture and traditional philosophies.
- Ability to speak Anishinaabe preferred and considered an asset.
- Must have a valid Manitoba driver’s license and a reliable vehicle.
- Must have a current satisfactory Child Abuse Registry Check, Criminal Record Check (including Vulnerable Sector Search), and Prior Contact Check as a condition of employment.
How to Apply: Send Resume, Cover Letter and Quote Competition # to:
FAX: (204) 949-9413
WE THANK ALL WHO APPLY HOWEVER ONLY THOSE CANDIDATES SELECTED FOR AN INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED. PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO INTERNAL CANDIDATES, SOUTHEAST COMMUNITY MEMBERS AND SELF-DECLARED CANDIDATES (INDIGENIOUS, INUIT OR METIS).