Position: Administrative Assistant - Competition 2021-65
Condition: Full-Time Permanent
Department: Community Specialized Homes
Location: Bloodvein First Nation
Closing Date: OPEN UNTIL FILLED
OVERVIEW: Reporting to the Community Specialized Homes Supervisor and with the guidance from the Community Coordinator, the Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to the CSH Program. The primary responsibilities are to provide routine administrative duties and offer support to the community staff.
- Provide general administrative support to community specialized homes staff.
- Provide admin support in the recruitment of Support Workers including prior contact checks, interview scheduling and create new employee files.
- Answer incoming calls, e-mails and answer all general questions or refer to the appropriate staff.
- Perform other administrative duties such as data entry, filing, photocopying, scanning, and faxing. Multi-task day to day duties and provide support where required.
- Schedule, arrange and confirm meetings.
- Assisting Community Coordinator with duties such as booking out the visiting home, reviewing and submitting timesheets, case recordings, coordinating with SECFS and the visiting, transport schedule and other duties as necessary.
- High school graduate, post-secondary education and/or training and a minimum of two years of administration experience.
- Proficient in computer programs including MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Highly effective organizational and problem-solving skills with ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Ability to take direction and to work within the policies, procedures and guidelines and the organization’s mission, philosophy, and core values.
- Must provide a current satisfactory Criminal Record Check (including Vulnerable Sector), Child Abuse Registry and Prior Contact Checks as a condition of employment.
For the best results please apply directly through bamboohr.com using the following link: https://saihr.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=22 or you can send your resume, and cover letter to:
Please quote the competition # 2021-65
WE THANK ALL WHO APPLY HOWEVER ONLY THOSE CANDIDATES SELECTED FOR AN INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED. PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO INTERNAL CANDIDATES, SOUTHEAST COMMUNITY MEMBERS AND SELF-DECLARED CANDIDATES (INDIGENIOUS, INUIT OR METIS).